Truck Protect Insurance offers the most comprehensive insurance protection on the road for the most valuable asset of your business–your trucks.
Now, your trucking business can move ahead without worries!
Truck Protect Coverages:
Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL)
- coverage required by law that protects the assured against liability of death or injury to the third party due to an accident caused by the insured vehicle, subject to the schedule of indemnities incorporated in the policy.
Voluntary Third Party Liability (VTPL) or Excess Bodily Injury (EBI)
- this coverage answers for indemnities beyond the limits set forth under the CTPL coverage.
Third Party Property Damage (TPPD)
- protects the assured against liability for damages due to the insured vehicle to property belonging to a third party.
Own Damage (OD)
- coverage against damages to the property insured due to accidental collision, overturning, falling, fire and malicious acts of third party.
- It coverage that indemnifies the assured in case of loss of the whole insured vehicle or parts thereof resulting from the acts of thieves or car nappers.
Personal Accident Insurance Rider (Auto-PA Coverage)
- It coverage that financially protects passengers (including the driver) of a truck against injury or death due to a vehicular accident.
Optional Coverage (additional premium required)
Acts of Nature Coverage
- It covers damages incurred by the insured vehicle due to earthquake, typhoon, flood, volcanic eruption, lightning, fire and other convulsions of nature.