Keep an eye on their safety. The new standard of caring.
What Is UltraSafe?
The new Standard Insurance UltraSafe is a service that you can avail with your comprehensive motorcar insurance policy. The insurance policy comes with a telematics device which tracks and records the location of the vehicle as well its driving activities such as speeding and harsh braking.
The UltraSafe telematics device will be install in your vehicle and it will monitor and analyze your driving activities. With the help of the UltraSafe mobile application or the web portal, you can view the location and route after a trip that has been taken or other driving incidents such as speeding or harsh cornering. A score will be given on your driving behavior which identifies if you practice safe and responsible driving base on the recorded information.
What Are The Features And Benefits Of UltraSafe?
You can –
- track the location of your car.
- know if the driver is speeding.
- monitor how they practice braking or taking corners.
- Identify the distance driven.
- determine what time of day the vehicle is being use.
- improve driving skills with the driving score.
- easily get roadside assistance when needed.
- share the information to your other authorize users such as family members.
- be notified of a probable high impact incident of the vehicle.
- enjoy a user-friendly plug and play.
How Does UltraSafe Work?
- Firstly, Install the device to the OBD-II port of your vehicle. You can easily install the device with its plug and play design.
- Secondly, Drive your vehicle as you normally do.
- And then the application will begin to record driving during activities.
- Moreover, by using this mobile application or the Car portal online, you can monitor the gathered information about the driving activities.
- Lastly, you will get a driving score and feedback to help you improve your driving habits.